Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271175 and growing!

No Risk No Gain - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > No Risk No Gain

» CHAT Now! «  [ 267 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: No Risk No Gain       - Views: 1990
ahpuiahsan 08-Jan 2010 Friday 11:24 AM (5273 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Dual listing is the key play nowadays.
Bro Bin, your Midas is 1 of the counter.

Dual-listing catalyst in vogue again after Epure’s announcement yesterday.

Low valuation is key catalyst towards dual-listing or privatisation.

Possible dual-listing candidates are Midas, China Fish, Pacific Andes, China Animal and Yangzijiang.

China Hongxing and China Sports with net cash positions are potential candidates for privatisation.

Spot on for Epure, more to come? We correctly spotted Epure in our last report on 29 Jul 09, which just announced plans for a HK dual-listing. This development and buoyant share performance of CXLX (+47% since announcement), has once again revived interest in S-shares. Besides this, several privatizations have also taken place. We believe these themes may continue to be in vogue and we attempt to uncover possible names.

Midas, CFG, PAH, CAL and YZJ are possible names. Having already announced their intention, Midas could be next on the cards. As per our last report, we believe valuation continues to be the main motivator for dual-listing. While HK could be the natural choice, we think companies could choose other markets that offer the best valuations. For one, China Fishery and Pacific Andes Resources could look at Oslo Bors, a leading exchange for fishery and aquaculture sectors. China Animal trades at >75% PE valuation discount to peers listed in China, which may prompt the controlling shareholder (chairman of the board) to chase for higher valuation in Shanghai.

Yangzijiang may dual-list in Taiwan, given its peer, CSBC Corporation, is trading at PE valuations more than double that of YZJ’s.

Privatisation could be in play as well: China Hongxing and China Sports? Several counters have been privatized at between 10-27% premium. These companies generally had (i) <40% free float; and (ii)
But not without risks/hurdles. While the benefits of dual listing/privatization look appealing, hurdles to consider include the ability to secure funding for privatization. Post successful listing of CXLX, we believe that a dual listing on the H-share market may be looked upon more favourably if it is accompanied by a fund raising initiative. As such, they may have to be attractive enough and of good enough quality so
as to garner sufficient institutional interests.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > No Risk No Gain

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service