Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271171 and growing!

Tomorrow - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Tomorrow

» CHAT Now! «  [ 222 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Tomorrow       - Views: 2008
ahpuiahsan 29-Nov 2009 Sunday 9:19 PM (5313 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Stock market sure drop from the first bell due to Dubai's financial problem. Counters like Banks and Property counters especially those involved such as DBS, City Bank, will drop. However, it could be a opportunity to load up too.
Considering that Dubai government spend so much to build all the infrastructures, i do not think they will allow it to collapse. There should be white knights saving them, maybe their Middle East Counterpart.

Anyway, trade with care and only if you have extra cash.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

Soccerviewer 30-Nov 2009 Monday 5:34 PM (5312 days ago)            #2
Veteran Member

Liked By: 55

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Didn't drop as much as i thought to put me in any interest to buy...Looked more like profit taking than a correction...

ahpuiahsan 30-Nov 2009 Monday 9:51 PM (5312 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

SINGAPORE--DBS Group Holdings Ltd. Monday said its total exposure to the city-state of Dubai is approximately S$1.8 billion but that it believes its exposure is manageable.

"The bank believes that the situation is manageable as a substantial portion of this is to Dubai-owned companies operating in Asia that are sound, such as Labroy and South Beach, which is collateralized," DBS said in a statement.

DBS said the only DBS credit captured under Dubai World's standstill notice is a S$558 million bilateral loan to Dubai World Finance, which represents 0.2% of DBS' total balance sheet.

The bank said it has no exposure to Nakheel and that its total exposure to the entire Middle East region accounts for about 2% of its balance sheet.

by DJ news

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Tomorrow

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service