Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 271173 and growing!

5 more banks fail - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > 5 more banks fail

» CHAT Now! «  [ 220 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: 5 more banks fail       - Views: 2745
ship 01-Aug 2009 Saturday 12:07 PM (5433 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 18

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Regional banks in Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio, Illinois and New Jersey fall, bringing the national tally up to 69 for 2009. The closures cost the FDIC $912 million.

By Catherine Clifford, staff writer
Last Updated: July 31, 2009: 8:37 PM ET

NEW YORK -- Regulators shut down five regional banks Friday, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation said, bringing the total number of banks to fail in the United States to 69 this year.

Friday's bank closures will cost the FDIC fund $911.7 million, bringing the total cost for failed banks to $15.13 billion this year. That compares with $17.6 billion in all of 2008.

First State Bank of Altus, based in Altus, Okla., was shut down and Herring Bank, headquartered in Amarillo, Texas, will take over all of the deposits of the failed bank. As of June 19, the First State Bank of Altus had total assets of $103.4 million and deposits of $98.2 million. The failed bank was the first to go down in the state of Oklahoma in 2009.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
GSB CĿUB®
(Est. Jun 2008)

Total Members: 86

Zion83 12-Dec 2009 Saturday 7:51 PM (5300 days ago)            #2
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Due to Commercial Real Estate debts in USA.

Many experts say this is the 2nd wave in the financial crisis. i m preparing my bullets for this! Evil Grin

Why would someone surf a betting forum and flame another person if he himself nber bet?

Most females nber bet on soccer but I dun see them surfing a betting forum "just for fun" and start flaming people.

Singaporean males realli have lots of free time on their hands. Should try to make more babies to help the birth rates.

bandofbrother 14-Dec 2009 Monday 9:47 AM (5298 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Liked By: 303

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Zion83:

Due to Commercial Real Estate debts in USA.

Many experts say this is the 2nd wave in the financial crisis. i m preparing my bullets for this!

Not need to be alarmed by this news. Before crisis, there are many big or small banks that operate throughout in US. It is just like our 7-Eleven outlets. Naturally, the US govt shut down all these unprofitable banks to shook up the industry is normal.

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > 5 more banks fail

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback Privacy Policy Terms of Service