SBOBET

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 255986 and growing!

Gossip Corner 
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > * Lee Hsien Yang: We can create a Government that listens *

» CHAT Now! «  [ 164 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: * Lee Hsien Yang: We can create a Government that listens *       - Views: 335 Change Timezone:
xanax 30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 10:35 AM (10 days ago)
SKYBULLET007, SexyThai and Taurus05  3 Likes  
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 41647
Followers: 1

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 2,070,000
Ranked:

This message was edited by xanax on 30-Jun-2020 at 10:36 AM

_--------_

FAQ: Which Team Will Win The Match???

ANS:The Team That I Bet On!!!

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

Team Ranked: #55 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 2,070,000 Total Members: 1

SKYBULLET007, SexyThai and Taurus05  3 Likes  

xanax 30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 10:41 AM (10 days ago)            #2
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

OUR VISION

Progress with Compassion

A UNITED SINGAPORE

We envision a united Singapore, based on the principles of inclusiveness and non-discrimination. All citizens, regardless of race, religion, language, gender, place of origin, or socioeconomic status, are treated equally and with respect, and given equal opportunities in all areas of work.

We envision a compassionate Singapore, committed to reducing income inequality and readily rendering a helping hand to fellow countrymen or women who encounter calamities, disabilities, or illnesses requiring costly or prolonged treatment.

We envision a progressive Singapore which values diverse opinions and ideas, built on the foundations of accountability, transparency, and independence of the three branches of government – the Parliament, the Civil Service, and the Courts.

在二零二零年五月二十一日, 陈清木医生首次通过网上视频接见选民, 并且借此良缘介绍了新加坡最新的政党 - 即新加坡前进党。同时, 陈医生亦指出此政党成立于二零一九年三月二十八日, 而且它日益状大, 从创党初期十二位谦卑的有识之士, 至今日已经吸引了超过千位党员。

请踊跃加入前进党 欢迎大家踊跃加入, 通过前进党的网页, 申请成为 - 即首个选择是 - 党员或义工。其次则是投票代理员与监察点票代理人。

我们的愿景

宽仁为怀与国家在团结中前进

团结一致的新加坡

我们展望团结一致的新加坡并且基于包容性与非歧视的理念。所有国民, 无论种族, 言语,宗教,性别, 出生地与社会经济背景, 务必一视同仁, 同等对待与尊重。与此同时, 在所有工作领域中, 国人应享有较平等的工作机会。

我们展望一个宽容为怀的新加坡,致力于减少收入不平等,并随时为遇到灾难,残疾或需要昂贵或长期治疗的疾病的同胞们提供援助。

我们展望一个重视不同观点和多样化想法且不断进步的新加坡。政府的三个部门 – 议会,公务员以及法院都必须建立在问责制,透明度和独立性的基础上。

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

xanax 30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 10:43 AM (10 days ago)            #3
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Absolutely support!!!

This message was edited by xanax on 30-Jun-2020 at 10:44 AM

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

xanax 30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 10:55 AM (10 days ago)            #4
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

This message was edited by xanax on 30-Jun-2020 at 10:55 AM

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 11:53 AM (10 days ago)            #5
Master Member

Liked By: 2236

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 774,375
Ranked:

Bro , but why he never contest ??  Outside many people talking about his singtel story , is it true ?  

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

Team Ranked: #6 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 53,971,562 Total Members: 275
WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 12:00 PM (10 days ago)            #6
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Bro ... confirm PSP trump card not contesting liao

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

Team Ranked: #6 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 53,971,562 Total Members: 275
Fahrenheit
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 1:41 PM (10 days ago)            #7
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 29551
Followers: 47

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by WinMoney:
Bro , but why he never contest ??  Outside many people talking about his singtel story , is it true ?  

If he contest, there is the risk of losing.

Losing means all the grievances that he has mounted against LHL will all go down the drain. So, it is not worth taking that risk.

Serving as a mascot is a more effective strategy.

_--------_

"Margin of Safety" as the Central Concept of Betting
A team's past ability to create quality chances is the expected number of goals that they should have produced. The expected number of goals in excess of the actual number of goals constitutes the "margin of safety". The margin is counted on to cushion the bettor against discomfiture in the event of a performance decline in the upcoming fixture. The soccer bettor does not expect the upcoming fixture to work out the same as in the past. If he were sure of that, the safety margin demanded might be small. The function of a safety margin is, in essence, that of rendering unnecessary an accurate estimate of the team's winning probability in the upcoming fixture. If the safety margin is sufficiently large, then it is enough to assume that the team's upcoming performance will not fall far below their expected goals in order for the bettor to feel sufficiently cushioned against bad luck. The safety margin is always dependent on the odds that the bettor accepts from the bookie. It will be large in certain odds, small at some lower odds, and negative when the odds is too low. However, even with a safety margin in the bettor's favour, he may lose his bet. For the margin guarantees only that he has a better chance of winning - not that loss is impossible. 
Theory of Diversification
There is a close logical connection between the concept of safety margin and the principle of diversification. One is correlative with the other. Even with a margin in the bettor’s favor, an individual bet may work out badly. But as the number of such commitments is increased the more certain does it become that the aggregate of the profits will exceed the aggregate of the losses. This point may be made more colorful by a reference to the arithmetic of roulette. If a man bets $1 on a single number, he is paid $35 profit when he wins—but the chances are 37 to 1 that he will lose. He has a “negative margin of safety.” In his case diversification is foolish. The more numbers he bets on, the smaller his chance of ending with a profit. If he regularly bets $1 on every number (including 0 and 00), he is certain to lose $2 on each turn of the wheel. But suppose the winner received $39 profit instead of $35. Then he would have a small but important margin of safety. Therefore, the more numbers he wagers on, the better his chance of gain. And he could be certain of winning $2 on every spin by simply betting $1 each on all the numbers. (Incidentally, the two examples given actually describe the respective positions of the player and proprietor of a wheel with a 0 and 00.)

Member of Team:
Bolametrix Quantitative Research
(Est. Oct 2014)

Team Ranked: #173 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 703,750 Total Members: 43
WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 2:04 PM (10 days ago)            #8
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Fahrenheit:
If he contest, there is the risk of losing.

Losing means all the grievances that he has mounted against LHL will all go down the drain. So, it is not worth taking that risk.

Serving as a mascot is a more effective strategy.

But people only want to know his singtel story ler 

can you ask him to call for a press conference to explain himself  before he talk about the Govt ? . 

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

Taurus05
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 2:34 PM (10 days ago)            #9
Master Member

Liked By: 2826
Followers: 4

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 315,312.50
Ranked:

can you ask him to call for a press conference to explain himself  before he talk about the Govt ? . 

I would like to know how much you earn as pap volunteer? Can share and I also heard PAP volunteers very good benefits wor?

_--------_

xanax  1 Likes  
WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 3:03 PM (10 days ago)            #10
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Taurus05:
I would like to know how much you earn as pap volunteer? Can share and I also heard PAP volunteers very good benefits wor?

Again put word in people mouth 

did I say I am PAP volunteer ?  Ordinary citizens cannot doubt him issit ??? 

I thot you embrace freedom of thoughts , freedom of expression, freedom of speech etc  

why can't general public has different thought from yours ler ?  Please explain clearly !!! 

This message was edited by WinMoney on 30-Jun-2020 at 3:05 PM

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

Taurus05
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 5:22 PM (10 days ago)            #11
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Again put word in people mouth 

did I say I am PAP volunteer ?  Ordinary citizens cannot doubt him issit ??? 

I thot you embrace freedom of thoughts , freedom of expression, freedom of speech etc  

why can't general public has different thought from yours ler ?  Please explain clearly !!! 

This message was edited by WinMoney on 30-Jun-2020 at 3:05 PM

dun bluff lah, In another thread you say want to meet people.

_--------_

WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 5:38 PM (10 days ago)            #12
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

dun bluff lah, In another thread you say want to meet people.

Meet up for Kopi also wrong ? 

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

xanax 30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 8:08 PM (10 days ago)            #13
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Meet up for Kopi also wrong ? 

Pls don't talk so much.
I am busy now.
I will question you & you answer me truthfully tomorrow.

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

Fkb
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 9:20 PM (10 days ago)            #14
Master Member

Liked By: 957

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 1,694,375
Ranked:

Can the cpf be returned to its rightful owners upon retirement?

_--------_

xanax  1 Likes  
WinMoney
30-Jun 2020 Tuesday 11:33 PM (10 days ago)            #15
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by xanax:
Pls don't talk so much.
I am busy now.
I will question you & you answer me truthfully tomorrow.

Question me ??? 

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

xanax 01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 4:12 AM (10 days ago)            #16
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Question me ??? 

Yup!

In my earlier thread,  * A Message from Mr Lee Hsien Yang to All Singaporeans *  which I created on 25 June 2020, you commented: " No one cares..." & I replied to you which you failed to answer.

quote originally posted by WinMoney:

No one cares ...

The people who don't care are the sycophants who are thoroughly brainwashed by the system into thinking that black is white and Indians are Malays, etc

These people are obviously not objective,  critical thinkers but depend on others to direct them and obey mindlessly into whatever they are to told to do and think, no matter whether it is right or not to do so.

May I ask you politely and with deep concern: are you one of these people?

This message was edited by xanax on 01-Jul-2020 at 4:18 AM

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

WinMoney
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 7:17 AM (9 days ago)            #17
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Yup!

In my earlier thread,  * A Message from Mr Lee Hsien Yang to All Singaporeans *  which I created on 25 June 2020, you commented: " No one cares..." & I replied to you which you failed to answer.

quote originally posted by WinMoney:
No one cares ...

The people who don't care are the sycophants who are thoroughly brainwashed by the system into thinking that black is white and Indians are Malays, etc

These people are obviously not objective,  critical thinkers but depend on others to direct them and obey mindlessly into whatever they are to told to do and think, no matter whether it is right or not to do so.

On what ?  I can't recall 

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

SKYBULLET007
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 10:21 AM (9 days ago)            #18
Administrator

Liked By: 2689
Followers: 15

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Bro Xanax , a very good morning to one of the veterans here in AB forum. I missed your sexy photos if I could recalled ... lol
Didn’t know your “ England is so powderful “ till I read your scripts here .That sentence that you coded “don’t know what cares or something like that “ is a darn chimology phrase for me and it surprises me too !
In my neutral opinion ..... I think in any part of this world , I don’t say 100% but the majority of the citizens that are living in 1st world countries : The rich will always support the present government ( I didn’t say 100% ya ) as life is comfortable and why vote for a change when one is living in a place where you could walk in the middle of the night safely and nothing happens .A good education system that was implemented long ago . Mr. LKY really really did a good job for our country and I salute him even till today . How I wished our dollar notes have his face on it till today ( for remembrance though )
So the bottomline of why there are “ For or Against “ is quite easy to understand . Example : most probably , one will not vote for the government if their salary is in the region of S$2,000 - S$4,000 ( just an example ) but if one’s salary is on a five or six figure sum, why should he / she take a risk to try and change anything since they are in a comfortable zone now?
I do support to a certain degree what LSY have said after listening to his speech .
The system sometimes confused me too,,those that were implemented by a certain body regarding the issues and the protocols implemented before we could enforced on citizens who doesn’t listen or follow the rules . Let me shared with you my experiences on what I’m presently doing and why I resigned the job as from yesterday .Yes , I’m talking about Covid19....
I’m an Safe Distancing ambassador covering posh areas , ie malls , shopping center extras ( A very tough job ) .....With my uniform ,lanyard on and showing empathy ,people sometimes still sees me from a different angle even though we are trying our best to keep people safe , trying very hard to educate them and hoping that by following the set of rules, one will not catch the virus and stay healthy .,Now here comes the difficult part that made me decided to quit this job : Noted on the questions that the netizens and specially the retail shop owners & F and B outlets that were thrown on me .
1. Retail shops outside lucky plaza , the staffs asked me ,why the customers that go into their shops need to scan SE (QR code) doesn’t need to check on their temperatures whereas if we walk into the mall , one needs to do both ? What happens if one have a fever or carry the virus , nobody will notice it immediately right ?
2. From kinokuniya , smart and intelligent customers asking us , why are all the books displayed as it is and what happens if a carrier touches the book . Will it pass on to the next reader ?
3. Small mini F & B restaurants which have their own sittings inside the malls asking , why are they not allow to display condiments , fork & spoon / chopsticks on the customers table whereas in a food court , all the stalls could place it in front of their stall ? Why are there double standards ?
We always take down their questions and enquiry if we couldn’t give them a good / satisfying explanation or answer and call our bosses immediately to seek for answers while the other one is explaining at the same time ( we go in pairs ). Too many unanswered/ dissatisfied questions made me quit finally . I’m jobless again ..... lol
And the questions goes on and on and on. I think this covid19 issue is making some of us “ crazy or maybe agitates “ due to lockdowns cum economy going southwards .Just hoped everybody will be safe and do all the necessary precautions and hoped a vaccine will be created ASAP ya, cheers
P.S . I still respect our SD job and Kudos to all my fellow ex colleagues and hoped they ll stay safe as this is a risky job to some extend .

This message was edited by SKYBULLET007 on 01-Jul-2020 at 10:54 AM

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

Total Members: 5

xanax  1 Likes  
xanax 01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 10:49 AM (9 days ago)            #19
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

quote originally posted by SKYBULLET007:
Bro Xanax , a very good morning to one of the veterans here in AB forum. I missed your sexy photos if I could recalled ... lol
Didn’t know your “ England is so powderful “ till I read your scripts here .That sentence that you coded “don’t know what cares or something like that “ is a darn chimology phrase for me and it surprises me too !
;;;;;;;;;;;;
And the questions goes on and on and on. I think this covid19 issue is making some of us “ crazy or maybe agitates “ due to lockdowns cum economy going southwards .Just hoped everybody will be safe and do all the necessary precautions and hoped a vaccine will be created ASAP ya, cheers

This message was edited by SKYBULLET007 on 01-Jul-2020 at 10:38 AM

Thanks for dropping by, bro SKYBULLET007.

I remember meeting you some years ago at one of the gatherings in Tampines, I think.

Thank you for sharing your experience as a " Safe Distancing Ambassador".

IMHO, every job will have their own problems for the workers to deal with. We can only try our best to handle them to the best of our abilities.

All the best to you, too.

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

xanax 01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 10:56 AM (9 days ago)            #20
*Platinum Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

"On what ?  I can't recall "

Thank you for your reply.

Your devious answer speaks volumes of your vile character.

You have just proven yourself to the forumers in AB that you are a lying, dishonest, gutless coward, totally deviod of any shred of  decency and integrity.

_--------_

Member of Team:
xanax marvels
(Est. Dec 2014)

SKYBULLET007
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 11:03 AM (9 days ago)            #21
Administrator

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thanks for dropping by, bro SKYBULLET007.
I remember meeting you some years ago at one of the gatherings in Tampines, I think.
Thank you for sharing your experience as a " Safe Distancing Ambassador".
IMHO, every job will have their own problems for the workers to deal with. We can only try our best to handle them to the best of our abilities.
All the best to you, too.

lol ..... time flies manz I’m hitting 60 next year . I’m one of the unlucky ones ( where occupation concerns ) . I’m in F & B cum I’m a tourist guide . Both are the worst hit by this virus episode . Have been living on zero salaries since Jan as no jobs from tourism . Restaurant is still paying me a token of S$500 monthly . As I’m not 100% self employed , not eligible for the SIRs S$9 k payout , luckily applied for MSF ( S$800 x 03 months only ) but I managed to get only S$500 from June to August only ( better than zero ) Finally found this part time SD job but quit after 09 days working due to the long walk ( 28,000 steps daily ) cum the stress accumulated from the job . I didn’t wanna enforced as everybody is in a difficult time now but then again , many are still not following the rules ....example , many retail shop staffs are still not putting on the masks when we stroll past them ( specially facial shops etc ) and I have given them many many chances .... haiz

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

xanax  1 Likes  
SKYBULLET007
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 11:10 AM (9 days ago)            #22
Administrator

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Age is a big barrier when it comes to hiring . Experiences are not that important nowadays as companies are more concentrated or concern on their KPI s and salary payout .
I’m actually a “ super salesman “ with my guts & experiences but then again , how I wished I’m 30 years younger ..... muwahahaha !

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

xanax  1 Likes  
WinMoney
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 11:37 AM (9 days ago)            #23
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

"On what ?  I can't recall "

You have just proven yourself to the forumers in AB that you are a lying, dishonest, gutless coward, totally deviod of any shred of  decency and integrity.

What character ?  Dishonest ? Lying ? Gutless coward ? 

if you don't want to be my friend just say so lar 

Are you ok , bro ?  

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

Taurus05
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 1:22 PM (9 days ago)            #24
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Are you ok , bro ?  

I am afraid ab bros dun like you at all. In fact you bring bad names to the papies too.

_--------_

xanax  1 Likes  
WinMoney
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 1:57 PM (9 days ago)            #25
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Ranked:

Are you ok , bro ?  

I am afraid ab bros dun like you at all. In fact you bring bad names to the papies too.

What is papies ???  

_--------_

Member of Team:
BIG Bet Catz
(Est. Oct 2017)

SKYBULLET007
01-Jul 2020 Wednesday 2:14 PM (9 days ago)            #26
Administrator

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Are you ok , bro ?  

good afternoon gentlemen........whatever happens, we are thankful that we re born and breed here, the little red dot country Singapore. Looked at the South Africa countries, they have no times for politics and are actually worrying whether they could have their next meal, or they become meals for the wild lions etc....lol
One thing I m sure of, we are much better off than China, who uses force, censored anything that's negative to them, one disappears all of a sudden, claiming on most of the islands at South China Sea.....etc....

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

WinMoney  1 Likes  
SKYBULLET007
03-Jul 2020 Friday 1:45 PM (7 days ago)            #27
Administrator

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Seems like Dr Chee is in trouble again regarding the 10 million citizens issue.

not been biase or whatever but i did recalled a few years ago, many were discussing about this 10 million population issue if i m not mistaken.

I dont know how PAP could denied it now and said they didnt comment about it during that time. If it s not what we thought that it's their intention for the future, why were many SIngaporeans talking about it then..........i just wondered ?

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

xanax  1 Likes  
SKYBULLET007
03-Jul 2020 Friday 1:52 PM (7 days ago)            #28
Administrator

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fuberpeople.net%2Fattachments%2F8eb2bffc-173a-42c8-8912-52a9a8ad2781-jpeg.257399%2F&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fuberpeople.net%2Fthreads%2Fworm%25E2%2580%2599s-rants-on-singapore-and-the-imperfect-world.243726%2Fpage-24&tbnid=-4Tih0c_2uaF2M&vet=12ahUKEwiU2ajgsbDqAhVBSn0KHbjvAOUQMygBegQIARAa..i&docid=_bGfu352d65q0M&w=960&h=640&itg=1&q=told%20my%20therapist%20about%20you&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwiU2ajgsbDqAhVBSn0KHbjvAOUQMygBegQIARAa

_--------_

LUTOLOGY IS THE NAME

SHIOKENINI IS THE GAME

Member of Team:
THE OPPOSITION
(Est. Apr 2011)

ryaw
03-Jul 2020 Friday 4:48 PM (7 days ago)            #29

Liked By: 628

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I don't know about his Singtel scandal but I worked for Singtel when he was CEO and I can tell you he is really very humble there

was a Sunday morning when me and my colleague was just opening the shop and we were not properly dressed and my colleague still

hang over from last night and we were playing snake on our Nokia phones when he came in and approach my colleague

'' Hi...Good morning can I have a $50 Singtel top up card '' my colleague jump out of his seat after seeing him and I follow suit he then

went on to pay for it and told us '' Thank you for your hard work and sacrifice '' and left the shop we both thought we might get a good

one from our manager when he comes in the afternoon but nothing happen and we eventually told our manager about the whole incident

and our manager reply was '' Aiyah...don't worry lah LHY is a very nice and humble guy wan la '' so I guess he was nice to everyone at

Singtel.

_--------_

ryaw
03-Jul 2020 Friday 4:51 PM (7 days ago)            #30

Liked By: 628

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by SKYBULLET007:

Seems like Dr Chee is in trouble again regarding the 10 million citizens issue.
not been biase or whatever but i did recalled a few years ago, many were discussing about this 10 million population issue if i m not mistaken. I dont know how PAP could denied it now and said they didnt comment about it during that time. If it s not what we thought that it's their intention for the future, why were many SIngaporeans talking about it then..........i just wondered ?

If PAP to attack him now....it could lead to more sympathy votes for Dr Chee his opponent in BB is already quite shaky right now.

_--------_

SKYBULLET007  1 Likes  
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > * Lee Hsien Yang: We can create a Government that listens *

Share this topic on:

Change Timezone:   

31.2 ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2020 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Terms of Service